|Rated working width, mm||10000|
|Productivity during a hour of basic time, ha./h||11.5 at most|
|Working speed, km/h||12 at most|
|Towing speed, km/h||20|
|Crosskill discs, mm||Ø520 (steel)|
|Shaft diameter, mm||45|
|Required tractor power, h.p.||80 at least|
Packing of soil – an indispensable tool of conservation agriculture to improve yields.
The universal roller for packing of soil.
Five-section, semi-mounted with a working width of 10 m, weight 3400 kg, it is aggregated with tractors of a class 1,4 (MTZ-82; UMZ). And also it has been successfully used in the coupling with diskovіmi harrows, kultevatorami. Manufacturing rollers with widths of 11; 12.5; 13,5.
The use of two shafts in a section with the disk ring-shporovymi F520 , staggered, allowed to make a skating rink and a highly versatile unit by:
- hinge sections and tracking mechanism ensures excellent adaptation to ground contours;
- self-cleaning of working bodies due to their staggering;
- steel working parts F520 provide good rolling skating rink, as well as reliability and durability of the roller;
- applied triple protection bearing unit from dust;
- the use of quick connections;
- the use of swivel frame improved design.