|Rated working width, mm||6000|
|Productivity during a hour of basic time, ha./h||7.2 at most|
|Working speed, km/h||12 at most|
|Towing speed, km/h||20|
|Crosskill discs, mm||Ø520 (cast iron)|
|Shaft diameter, mm||60|
|Required tractor power, h.p.||80 at least|
Packing of soil – an indispensable tool of conservation agriculture to improve yields.
Working width 6 m, weight 2250 kg roller, disk set ring crosskill diameter cast iron 520 mm as a working body.
The roller is based on the proven design of the roller KZK-6P.
In the production of the roller have been implemented design changes aimed at improving the reliability and durability: p>
- adjustment of axial clearance without dismantling the working bodies of the bearing assembly; p>
- the frame reinforcement in high-nodes; p>
- improving zhostkosti rink construction by installing extensions; p>
- the use of quick connections; p>
- the use of Refine design of swivel frame. P>