Has increased penetrating ability and soil pressure and at the same time provides high-quality mulching of the soil surface.
Ideal for pre-sowing, post-sowing and post-emergence rolling, while actively compacting the lower soil horizons, without mixing them and does not carry moisture to the surface.
The highest quality of the technological process is achieved at optimal soil moisture.
Packing of soil – an indispensable tool of conservation agriculture to improve yields.
Working width 6 m, weight 2250 kg roller, disk set ring crosskill diameter cast iron 520 mm as a working body.
The roller is based on the proven design of the roller KZK-6P.
In the production of the roller have been implemented design changes aimed at improving the reliability and durability: p>
- adjustment of axial clearance without dismantling the working bodies of the bearing assembly; p>
- the frame reinforcement in high-nodes; p>
- improving zhostkosti rink construction by installing extensions; p>
- the use of quick connections; p>
- the use of Refine design of swivel frame. P>
|Rated working width, mm||6000|
|Productivity during a hour of basic time, ha./h||7.2 at most|
|Working speed, km/h||12 at most|
|Towing speed, km/h||20|
|Crosskill discs, mm||Ø 520 (cast iron)|
|Shaft diameter, mm||60|
|Required tractor power, h.p.||80 at least|