|Working width, mm||9200|
|Productivity, ha./h||up to 11|
|Working speed, km/h||up to 12|
|Conveying speed, km/h||up to 20|
|Crosskill discs, mm||Ø520/530 (cast iron)|
|Shaft diameter, mm||60|
|Tractor power (less), h.p.||80|
Packing of soil – an indispensable tool of conservation agriculture to improve yields.
Working width of 9.2 m, the roller weight 3660 kg in complete working bodies, respectively, cast iron, is aggregated with tractors of a class 1.4. Can be used in conjunction with the roller disc harrow, planter or cultivator.
This roller design allows you to limit the number of employees at the time of its operation, which significantly increases productivity and lowers operating costs.
Setting rings shporovogo KCS F520 cast iron in the rollers with a working width of 9.2 m which made it highly unit by:
- eliminate the effect of " comb " land;
- a more dense packing of soil by increasing the weight of the roller compared to steel wheels;
- a better grinding of heavy earth lumps
. In the manufacture of the rink have been implemented structural changes aimed at improving the reliability and durability:
Adjustment of axial clearance without dismantling the working bodies of the bearing assembly;
- uprochnenie frame in high-nodes;
- increasing the rigidity of the roller structure by stretching;
- increasing the rigidity of the roller in the transport position at the expense of ties;
- use of wheel hub of ductile iron HF 50;
- fastening the bearing housing to the frame with four bolts;
- use Quick connections;
- application of swivel frame improved design.
soil tillage this roller improves the flow of moisture to the seeds, reduces its evaporation, and improves seed to soil contact and accelerates the germination, leading to optimal emergence of seedlings and sustainable development of culture, reduce erosion, that allows to receive crop growth to 30% .