|Working width, mm||6000|
|Productivity, ha./h||up to 7.2|
|Working speed, km/h||up to 12|
|Conveying speed, km/h||up to 20|
|Cambridge discs, mm||Ø520/530 (cast iron)|
|Shaft diameter, mm||60|
|Tractor power (less), h.p.||80|
Working width - 6 m, weight 3000 kg, equipped with Cambridge cast iron discs Ø520mm and toothed cast iron discs Ø520 mm.
To improve the efficiency, reliability and maintainability of the roller:
- increased drawbar length to eliminate the "comb" effect;
- fixing of the working bodies in the shaft with screw nuts M56x3 (with left and right-hand thread);
- installation of sleeves between canted rings, which rotates toothed rings;
- strengthening of the frame with plates in highly loaded nodes;
- increase the rigidity of the roller design through installation of stretch marks;
- the use of quick connections;
- improved hinge assembly frame design.