|Rated working width, mm||6000|
|Productivity during a hour of basic time, ha./h||7.2 at most|
|Working speed, km/h||12 at most|
|Towing speed, km/h||20|
|Cambridge discs, mm||Ø360/370 (cast iron)|
|Shaft diameter, mm||60|
|Required tractor power, h.p.||80 at least|
Working width - 6 m, weight 2300 kg, equipped with Cambridge cast iron discs Ø360mm and toothed cast iron discs Ø370 mm.
To improve the efficiency, reliability and maintainability of the roller:
- increased drawbar length to eliminate the "comb" effect;
- fixing of the working bodies in the shaft with screw nuts M56x3 (with left and right-hand thread);
- installation of sleeves between canted rings, which rotates toothed rings;
- strengthening of the frame with plates in highly loaded nodes;
- increase the rigidity of the roller design through installation of stretch marks;
- the use of quick connections;
- improved hinge assembly frame design.