Packing of soil – an indispensable tool of conservation agriculture to improve yields.
A distinctive feature of the roller – applying of increased diameter rings КZК 360 mm (КЗКФ360) with freely moving gear spacers КZК 370 mm (КЗК Ф370), which are freely rotating on bearings, installed between rings. This is greatly improves the reliability, durability and repairability of the roller.
The use of rings KZK F360 (КЗК Ф360) with gear rings KZK F370 (КЗК Ф370) allowed making roller a higher-performance versatile unit by:
- Elimination of the effect of "comb" due to increasing diameter of working bodies;
- Denser packing of soil.
- Finer crushing of heavy clods.
In the manufacture of the roller were implemented improvements to increase durability and reliability. Here they are:
- Axial clearance of working bodies regulating without disassembly of the bearing unit;
- Hardening of the frame in heavy nodes;
- Increase rigidity roller by stretch marks;
- Using of quick couplings;
- Applying advanced design hinged frame assembly.
Soil tillage by this roller, that improves the flow of moisture to the seeds, reduces its evaporation and improves seed to soil contact and accelerates the germination, which leads to the emergence of seedlings and the optimal sustainable growth.
|Rated working width, mm||10000|
|Productivity during a hour of basic time, ha./h||12 at most|
|Working speed, km/h||12 at most|
|Towing speed, km/h||20|
|Cambridge discs, mm||Ø 360/370 (cast iron)|
|Shaft diameter, mm||60|
|Required tractor power, h.p.||120 at least|